Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Viral Tonsillitis You Stink!

No really tonsillitis stinks literally and figuratively.  It's like Adam and I have strep throat, except antibiotics don't work.  We've been lounging around the house for three days and I don't feel any better- in fact my eye is getting red and I may be feeling worse.

We went into the urgent care clinic on Monday and the doctor did a strep throat culture on me and told us it was negative and most likely viral.  Then he warned me that the sore throats like we have are taking 3-5 days to clear up.  All I thought was oh, Adam will be sick all week.  Great!  Never even crossed my mind that he was talking about both of us.  Here I am on day three wondering will I ever get better?

But when the fevers are at bay from Ibuprofen or Tylenol Adam and I try to have a little fun together.  Like fishing in a boat.
 

No comments: