Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Little Personality

My baby is turning into a big boy more and more each day, which means his personality is really showing.  He loves to play peak a boo and it was just my luck that I tried to take a picture of him playing, but couldn't get my camera to work.  He tells us when he isn't happy by smacking his head to the ground.  And he'll point to stuff all the time.  Especially his brother and doggy.
Bath time is just about his favorite thing.  That and finding Brockway's dishes left out- especially the water dish or playing in our pantry cupboard.  When the dishwasher is open or the fridge you can hear the hand smacking on the linoleum floor pick up speed as Eli crawls faster to get there before the door is closed.

He likes to talk and answer us when we ask questions.  We don't really understand the answers, but he gets what we're saying.  Today he told me all about why he had a new shirt on when I picked him up from daycare.  I'll have to open up the bag to really figure it out though.

No comments: