Monday, March 19, 2012

March Madness


I'm not talking about basketball- it's this crazy weird warm weather.  60's then 70's now 80 degree weather in the middle of March.  Honestly I really dislike the lingering cold weather once the snow melts in the spring and before the snow comes in the fall, so going from skiing a week ago to shorts this weekend is awesome!

The boys have gone for two runs with their mamma in a double stroller, we played at the hard park and yesterday Adam and I went for our first bike ride of the season.  Adam passed out in the Wike (our bike carrier brand) on the way home, because he's been skipping his nap lately.  I'm not ready for him to give up his nap and I don't think he is either.  We also pulled out the patio furniture and Adam and Eli got to play in the sand box and on the deck.  Several nights last week Adam played on the deck while I cooked dinner.  He was super good at staying on the deck and only left a couple of times to get his ball.  This deck thing is awesome!  We've gotten to do lots of our favorite things that we don't normally get to do in March.


No comments: