Monday, March 5, 2012

Bubbles

As I've mentioned before sometimes I think Adam is clairvoyant.  On Thursday I picked the boys up from daycare and on the drive home Adam was asking if we had bubbles at home.  I told him I was pretty sure we did and he asked where and I told him I wasn't sure.  When we got home after struggling to get my two year old to come in the house, "Mamma I want to shubble, mamma I want to shubble (shovel)!"  We went downstairs to play while I started some laundry.

Both Adam and I had completely forgotten about the bubbles when Dave came home with a surprise for Adam.  Dave brought home bubble wrap for Adam to pop that was around the part he was getting modified right before he left work.  Maybe Adam isn't clairvoyant, but seriously this is getting strange!

No comments: