Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nice Picture Daddy

One of my favorite things is to be flipping through pictures I took on my camera and find a ridiculously cute picture that Dave took.  The other day I found this surprise picture of Eli.  Those blue-blue eyes are so vibrant and the smile so perfect, because he loves playing with that remote and for the most part he doesn't get to.

Eli is changing so fast now days.  He can push himself up to standing from sitting.  I can't believe it and I catch him squatting when playing now.  I'm not sure why he hasn't started walking yet, but that's okay.  He likes to wave goodbye and jabber like he's involved in a conversation.

Eli woke up on Monday with a fever and so Dave took him to urgent care.  He has his second ear infection and we literally had just given Adam his last dose of antibiotics for his ear infection that same morning.  So Eli got amoxicillin and then today he woke up with hives and a bright red rash everywhere.  So Dave took him back to urgent care and found out he's allergic to amoxicillin.

Tomorrow's Friday and we have a busy weekend planned.  Dave and I are going to the community theater play tomorrow night, then Saturday we have Adam's Open House for his preschool (what Adam's starting preschool this fall?) and then we're going to the cities for my cousin Rachel's baby shower.  And I can't forget (mainly because he's addicted to everything baseball and it's still just the preseason) Sunday Dave has a Fantasy Baseball Draft party.  So yeah busy weekend.

No comments: