Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Isaac is 3 Months Old

Isaac is three months old. He talks, squeals and coos a lot. Dave sometimes calls him our lizard boy because he likes to lick and stick out his tongue a lot. At first I thought Isaac looked just like Adam when he was a newborn, but now he's starting to look more like Eli at 3 months old with the round body and face. He looks most like Isaac though.

He sleeps most nights from 9-10 pm to 5:30 am and then nurses in our bed and sleeps until after 8 am. Every once in a while he will wake up early (like last night at 3:30) and then I'm a zombie the next day. I'm trying so hard to get Isaac on a normal nap schedule, but with two older brothers it's really hard. Our family is just on the go and Isaac needs to be able to sleep where ever and when ever, which means most days it's many 30-45 minute naps in the carseat.
His smile button is his nose. Simply get up close smile, talk to him and then tap his nose and you are sure to get big wide no teeth baby smiles!
I tried my hardest to capture a smile, I even brought in Eli and couldn't catch a smile. It's not that he wasn't smiling, it's that he really only smiles when someone else gets close and smiles at him. As soon as I put the camera to my face the smile disappears. Next month we'll have to get daddy to help!

No comments: