Monday, May 30, 2011

Coffee Play Date

This spring has been the cloudiest and it's starting to get to all of us. To cheer us up we decided to go for an adventure this cloudy morning. We packed up the kiddos not knowing entirely what we were doing or where we were going.We made a quick stop at Dunn Brothers for coffee and a muffin and then headed to the huge park behind the grade school. It rained last night so the park was wet, but in return we got the whole entire thing to ourselves.

Although Little Man did get a very wet butt from sliding down so many wet slides.

I enjoyed my coffee from the sidelines with Eli while Dave and Adam ran around on the playground. Little Man and Daddy wore matching plaid shorts and gray t-shirts. Dave dresses them a like so we can easily determine that they are in fact father and son.
Someone decided they needed a milk break.
And then he promptly fell back asleep.


I brought my point and shoot camera with instead of the big DSLR and I had tons of fun snapping pictures here and there without a care, but then when I got home and transferred the pictures over to my computer I remembered why I almost exclusively use my big bulky camera. Oh well I still captured our little Memorial Day Adventure!

Plus wearing a baby and holding a latte makes it hard to be a good photographer with a fancy camera.

No comments: