Thursday, June 23, 2011

2 Month Check Up


I didn't even feel throwing a guess out there for how much Eli weighs.  But I now know he weighs 11 pounds 2 ounces which is the 39th percentile.  He's 23 inches long which is the 55th percentile and his head is in the 52nd percentile at 15.75 inches.  He's doing great.  And if your wondering these are Adam's two month stats here.  Eli's a little taller, but a little lighter than Adam was at 2 months.  I thought I'd be able to keep Eli in three month clothes through most of the summer, but because of his extra length and chunky cloth diaper butt he'll probably be moving up to six month clothes soon.

Dave reminded last night that our doctor kept saying Eli has a perfect head.  And such a happy little guy.  He cried for all of two minutes post shots and when I put him in his carrier he looked up at me and smiled. 

This is Eli's concentration face
Sqeezable chubby checks

1 comment:

Dave said...

And the last one is proto-raspberry. Grandpa Bob will be soooo happy.