Thursday, June 16, 2011

Three Little Monkeys Laying in a Bed

I'm starting to only put Adam in daycare part time.  It's so much fun to have the little Man at home during the day.  Yesterday he took a three hour nap and both Adam and Eli woke up at about the same time.  I stuck Eli in bed with Adam and then Brockway wandered in.  All three of my babies on the same bed and I grabbed my camera before anyone moved. 

And did Adam tell you about the rocket ship on his wall?  He's been building rocket ships and talking about rocket ships a lot lately.  I think it all started because Eli has a nuk that Adam thinks looks like a rocket ship.  I surprised him by putting this up on his wall a few days ago and I would say he was pretty happy to see it.  (It was supposed to be wall decoration for his new big boy room, but so far we've decided to keep him in the nursery with Eli).

One last Adam story.  Yesterday he asked me to "pick me up".  Since this spring anytime he wanted to be held it was, "momma hold you, momma hold you" and I can honestly say I'm both proud and sad at the same time that he finally figured out the correct phrase.  He has also started saying "I'm not" instead of plan old "no".  I can live with that change!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Better than 'jumpin' on the bed'. Fewer doctor visits...