Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Apple Picking


My last day of maternity leave.  I decided that I want to grow my photography skills by doing a weekly photo challenge.  This weeks theme is apples.  Okay, great I 'll take the boys to the orchard on my last day of leave and I'll get some great pictures of Adam picking apples from the tree.  Oh wow could I be more wrong.  I got one out of focus picture of Adam grabbing an apple and that's it.  Eli was crying and Adam found a ladder.  Plus our little family can only eat 7 or 8 apples before they start to go bad.  So we were done before I could really break out the camera.

I did however get to spend some quality time with Eli and my camera while Adam played in the sandbox outside of the orchards restaurant.  And by quality time I mean 60 seconds versus the 5 I got by the apple trees.  Eli was grabbing at his feet and the grass.
So after my lunch date with my boys at the orchard restaurant.  I went  home to take some apple pictures and here they are.  Our freshly picked apples and the boy enjoying one.


No comments: