Monday, September 12, 2011

Pirate Park


Seriously- a mini jet ski?
I guess that's just how it goes.  I re-discover the most awesome toddler playground on my last day home with Adam before I go back to work.  This park is perfect for a two year old.  The slides are smaller and lower to the ground.  The ladders and stairs are the perfect size for little legs to get up without needing mommy's help.  And there aren't very many open sides on the second level, so I don't have to hover nearly as close.  As an added bonus there were plenty of shade trees near by for Eli and I to relax under.

We had the park completely to our selves.  I brought sandwiches so we could play until the big brother was tired out.  The park is across the street from the 3M main entrance, so as we were playing I could see work but I tried to push those thoughts out of my head.  After the park we went and had Culvers flavor of the day and did a little shopping.  Tomorrow is really my last day of bonding leave, but Adam is scheduled to go to daycare.  I may just keep him home and do another out of the house adventure?

No comments: