Sunday, September 11, 2011

No Goat Says






Every year my family converges on Madison to spend a weekend with my Aunt and Uncle at their sheep farm.  My cousin Vanessa also lives in Madison with her husband Costa and two girls Bella and Analise.  Analise is weeks younger than Adam, so it's fun to get them together again.  (Although he and Bella got along pretty well too).

We talked a lot about going to see the sheep in the car on the way to Madison.  Adam would tell us that the sheep go "BAAAAAH!" and then we would try and copy him and he would tell us, "No Goat says Mommy, no goat says, Sheep says BAAAAAH."  After spending the weekend with the sheep and a couple of goats I can tell you my little two year old knows what he's talking about.  A sheep says BAAAAAAH and a goat says bahahaha. 




No comments: