Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Is Coming

Adam knew what was in the big box and he was sooo excited to put up our Christmas tree today.  We were going to put up the tree on Saturday, but my parents have came out to help every year since Adam was born.  So to keep the tradition alive we waited until today.  Adam put up the first ornament, as well as many others near the bottom of our tree.

We tried to get Eli to help, but he just chewed on the balls and got glitter everywhere.  So instead we dressed him up as the tree.  Pretty cute, but he doesn't stay put long enough to make a good Christmas tree!

I couldn't help myself- I put the boys in  matching outfits.  I've been waiting for Eli to fit into this adorable shirt!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Nice. Great grandma got a smile out of those shots!