Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Second Child

You can tell Eli's my second child, because pictures like this don't exist with Adam.  But Eli was being so funny, he would smile- laugh a little and then it would turn into a long drown out whine with the sad faces.  He's so animated Dave and I just laughed while I snapped photos.
Pause for dramatic effect:
And then back at it again:
He was just trying to tell us that jammies and bed time sounded like a great idea.  So Dad took care of Eli and Adam and I went for a walk in the cold wind with Brockway.  By the time we came back Eli was a sleep.

These pictures remind me that we moved our coffee table out of the living room and right now I'm loving all the extra space it gives the boys to play in.

And a little Adam story.  When you ask Adam what his Mommy's name is, he says Sarah but when you ask him what his Daddy's name is, he says Papa!  I love it!

3 comments:

MomPuskala said...

Look, no tears. Give the little guy an Oscar

Dave said...

That's Oscar from Chicago.

enTHRALLed said...

I think he was still crying over the Twin's pathetic season... He's like, "When am I going to grow out of this shirt so I don't get those looks from the other babies??!!"