Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Halloween

I found some really cute pictures from last weekend and Halloween night.  (Okay the first picture of my little animals was taken by the Hutchinson Photography club- you can see our neighbor Ethan in the next stroller over)
Below is my little pumpkin from PumpkinFest on Saturday.  Catching a natural smile is always something to celebrate and put up on the blog with Adam.
Happy Halloween.  Our family trick or treated with a group from my work.  Dad had to work late and I didn't feel like taking both boys out by myself.  Grant is one of my coworkers kids, but he is also 3 months older than Adam and they have been in daycare together since the start.  They're pretty darn cute.  Grant crawled on my lap and when I went to take this picture he ate my pizza.  Ha- serves me right!


Happy Trick or Treating.  Adam did really well and got pretty into it this year.  I still had a hard time getting him to say "Trick or Treat", but he would say thank you.  At first we were trying to keep up with the big kids that were running from house to house and then I looked back and saw Grant and Emmett 6 houses back slowly plugging along with a couple parents.  Much better to trick or treat with the two year olds- who cares if we hit up the first houses twice?

Daddy met up with us when we were almost done.  Good thing too, because that bag was getting a little heavy with all that candy.
My little Penguin only made it through half the trick or treating before he got really still and I noticed he was napping.  I think my Adam Penguin did the same thing two years ago.
I had fun trick or treating with the group, but I missed handing out candy in our neighborhood and taking Adam over to our neighbors houses.  Next year we'll do Halloween at our house again.

No comments: