Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hockey Practice

We went into the cities yesterday again to spend time at my parents house with Matt and Shar.  The boys both love the toys at grandma and grandpa's house.  Even our crazy moving Eli stayed in one place to play with the new toys and Adam got to play a bubble popping ap on Shar's smart phone.  It was nice to spend some extra time with my brother and sister in-law.  

So today was a day to hang out at home.  My boys were cuddling on the couch together and even though it looks like they were watching the TV that's not what they were doing.  We listened to Christmas music all morning long.


There was lots of time for petting Brockway too.  

With the coffee table removed from the center of our living room there is a lot more room for a hockey game.  And today Adam and Eli had their first combined hockey practice.  I couldn't get over how interested Eli was in Adam playing hockey, so we decided to let Eli play too.  Adam spent some time trying to teach Eli that the puck was for hitting with the stick and not for eating.  Be patient Adam, he'll figure it out.
I'm not sure if I'm ready for a hockey player, but I'm pretty sure I already have one:
Or maybe I have two:
I finally finished my second pumpkin hat for Mr. Eli.  Now I just have to make one a little longer for Adam.  Adam is in love with the hat and I think it's because he watched me make it.  I tried to put them in the hat box in the entry way and Adam said "No, the hats come upstairs."  And then he proceeded to wear them on and off all day.

No comments: