Thursday, July 21, 2011

12 Weeks


Eli is twelve weeks old- almost 3 months.  I can't believe how chubby he's getting.  His obsession with his nuk isn't as bad as it was his first 4 weeks of life.  Now he only asks for it when he's going to sleep.  But he has found things that are a little more handy to suck in a pinch (horrible pun, right?). 
I think it's so cute when he sucks on his palm.  Dave gets stressed when he finds Eli with his thumb in his mouth.  He tells me to quick find a nuk, we don't want Eli to become a thumb sucker.

I'm trying not to jinx us, but Eli has slept from 10 or 11 PM until 5 or 6 AM the last three nights.  I decided that the night time feeding probably wasn't needed so on Sunday night when Eli fussed early in the morning I got up and gave him a nuk and he fell back asleep for a few hours.  I'm hoping this trend becomes our new normal.

No comments: