Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Big Boy is getting Bigger

Last week was a huge number 1 for Adam, well maybe I should say 2.  He did a poopy sans diaper in the bathroom, unfortunately it was on the floor.  He was insisting that he had to go pee and even though we had tried unsuccessfully three times, I let him sit on the potty one more time while I ran downstairs to through a load of diapers in (there's probably a 50-50 chance that I'm doing laundry on any given day).  In the back of my mind I thought, maybe, just maybe he needed to poop.  All of a sudden from the top of the stairs I heard a little voice yelling, "momma clean my toilet".  Oh no!  I ran up the stairs worried about what I would find.  There in the middle of the bathroom floor was two little poopies.  I guess mopping my floors was newly added to my to do list.

No comments: