Thursday, July 28, 2011

Three Month Growth Spurt?

That first growth spurt at a couple weeks and the 1 month growth spurt were difficult with both Adam and Eli.  But that's the last I remember from Adam, so I was completely caught off guard today when Eli demanded to be fed every one to two hours.  Tonight I finally googled "three month growth spurt" and was surprised to find that the experts say along with a 10 day and 1 month growth spurt you should expect one at 3 months. 

I was just thinking Eli looked like his 3 month clothes were going to stop fitting a month ago, but some how I'm still just barley buttoning or zipping them on.  Might as well pack them away and pull out the 6 month gear! 

I had intentions of doing a 3 month picture today, but instead of snapping pictures of Eli sitting in the rocker I was in the rocker feeding the little guy.  So hopefully tomorrow.  And now you'll have to excuse me, I guess it is time to nurse again!

No comments: